- Former Presidential Speech Writer
Ben Stein is the most famous economics teacher in history. This is because his iconic scene as the annoying economics teacher in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"- "Anyone? Anyone" and "Bueller, Bueller" have become standard parts of the language of modern life. The scene was recently voted one of the 50 most famous scenes in American movie history.
But in real life, off screen, Ben Stein is a ... VIEW MORE
- You were a joy to work with, a total pleasure, and I hope you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for speaking to our clients, for being so lovely to work with, for being such a gentleman, for being so kind and accommodating and just for being you.
- Susie Findell - Suntrust
- I have been to many conferences over my 20+ year career, and your speech at the Broadmoor was the best after dinner speech I have ever heard—entertaining and educational—particularly on a personal level.
- Jim Harrington - Rydex Investment Advisors' Conference
- Thank you once more for the terrific time that we had with you last Monday up here in Marquette. You were a genuinely interesting person to converse with and that cannot be said of a lot of the speakers we've had up here. You were a total class act.
- Thomas Brown - Northern Michigan University