- Nationally Syndicated Columnist
- Best-Selling Author
- Frequent Media Guest and Commentator
Benjamin Shapiro was born in 1984. He entered UCLA at the age of 16 and graduated summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa in June 2004 with a BA in Political Science. He graduated Harvard Law School cum laude in June 2007.
Shapiro was hired by Creators Syndicate at age 17 to become the youngest nationally syndicated columnist in the U.S. His columns are printed in major newspapers and ... VIEW MORE
The power of image in presidential politics
We like to think we vote based on policy. Wrong! Americans vote for presidential candidates based on hair, height, ... View More
Fighting for freedom on America's campuses
The liberal bias on America's college campuses is overwhelming -- and dangerous. Shapiro, the author of the national ... View More
America's sex problem
American culture is steeped in sex. From the magazines we read to the commercials we watch, from presidential politics ... View More
- How to Restore Republican Victory
- Ben proved to be one of the most engaging speakers we have had in our four year history of running the Congressional Fellowship program. Ben was able to provide unique insight and invaluable assistance on ways to discuss key issues with liberals.
- Charissa Kersten - Congressional Fellowship program
- After battling in the trenches of liberal college student press, Ben Shapiro has emerged as a forceful and unequivocal writer to bring views that are underrepresented in mass media.
- Ward Connerly - University of Califormia Regent; Founder and chairman, American Civil Rights Institute