- Author of The Alliance (NYT Bestseller)
- Author w/ Reid Hoffman of "Start-Up of You"
- Award-Winning Silicon Valley Entrepreneur
Ben Casnocha is an award-winning entrepreneur, author, and executive in Silicon Valley. He is coauthor with LinkedIn founder Reid Hoffman of the recent New York Times bestseller The Alliance: Managing Talent in the Networked Age, which has become one of the most sought-after management frameworks on how to recruit, manage, and retain entrepreneurial employees. He is also co-author ... VIEW MORE
LinkedIn and the Networked Age: What It Means and Where It’s Going
We live and work in the networked age--the social networking era is just getting started. Ben argues that “network ... View More
The Alliance: Managing Talent in the Networked Age
The employer-employee relationship is broken. Managers face a seemingly impossible dilemma: You can’t afford to offer ... View More
Millenials at Work: Crossing the Generational Divide.
Today, four generations are in the same workplace at the same time. This is unprecedented. And it introduces a host of ... View More
The Start-Up of You: Navigating the New World of Work
The career escalator is jammed at every level. Unemployment rates are high. Creative disruption is shaking every ... View More
- Ben hit it out of the park. Our HR leaders are still raving about his session on the new employer-employee compact and how to recruit and manage entrepreneurialemployees. We were very happy to host him at SHRM India!
- Malina Jacobowitz - Society for Human Resource Management India
- Ben delivered a dynamic, gripping and content-packed presentation that connected directly with the concerns and interests of our delegates. His presentation received excellent feedback from all quarters. Ben was a pleasure to work with throughout, being highly professional, flexible and considerate. He took special care to understand the goals of the conference, our needs as organisers and the desires of the paying delegates. Ben’s attention to this important detail was clearly evident in the overall success of his talk.
- Scott Druck - Oxford Strategic Consulting