- CNN Hero and White House Champion of Change
- Founder and President of Thistle Farms
- Social Entrepreneur
Regular Bio: (Blurb bio is below)
Becca Stevens is an author, speaker, priest, social entrepreneur, and founder and president of Thistle Farms. After experiencing the death of her father and subsequent child abuse when she was five , Becca longed to open a sanctuary for survivors offering a loving community. In 1997, five women who had experienced trafficking, violence, and ... VIEW MORE
The ripple effect: ensuring community impact
The ripple effect: Impacting community through love in action For corporations wanting to inspire their company ... View More
Growing and sustaining leadership
Growing and sustaining leadership For corporations and conventions to inspire and challenge business leadership ... View More
How love heals. Daily practices to inspire leaders and community
How love heals: Daily practices to inspire leaders and community For church gathering and community organizations. ... View More
How women fish: helping survivors become economically sustainable
“And Justice for all” Helping survivors become economically sustainable In this inspiring, humorous, and challenging ... View More
- Becca Stevens has been a blessing in my life both professionally and personally. The times we have partnered together to bring ritual and faith to others from our community have been some of the most gratifying moments of my work here in Nashville. Becca's humble presence with others and willingness to hold space and insist upon equity for all inspire and instigate me to action. She is truly about love as the ultimate healing agent.
- Rabbi Laurie Rice - Congregation Micah
- Becca is a poet and a prophet. Her words reach deep into our hearts and awaken courage and tears most of us don’t know are there. She convicts us not just of our need to stand with and as the most marginalized in this world but of the deep, deep joy of doing so. She has a power that comes from the deep integrity of living exactly what she believes – that love is the most powerful force for social change in the universe. In my 20+ years as a priest, I do not have a more treasured colleague, friend and partner in ministry than Becca Stevens. She is a constant source of inspiration and strength. Every time I am in her presence I am changed for the better.
- The Rev. Mike Kinman - Rector, All Saints Episcopal Church
- Becca Stevens and her Thistle Farms sisters are remarkable. They opened up, poured themselves out, and shared their stories. So many moments of grace when they described the #LoveHeals ministry and brought us into the circle.
- Dana Sparks - Episcopal Diocese of Northern Indiana
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!