- Patron Saint of Missing Kids
- MSNBC Advisor on War on Terrorism
- Former CIA Special Operations
He has a way of helping people to breakthrough and stretch to new levels of greatness. He’s Bazzel Baz, aka “Baz”, President of the Association For The Recovery of Children and Life Guarantor for a plethora of clients finding themselves in life threatening circumstances.
Baz’s favorite quote from his father “it isn’t what happens to you, it’s what you do with what happens to you that ... VIEW MORE
Leadership and Team Building
Baz presents a truthful and often times finger-pointing view of his previous profession as a spy and the influence of ... View More
***The Apple Of My Eye (i.e. Human trafficking)
An audience capturing presentation for elementary and middle school children. In storytelling form, softly defines human ... View More
***You Are The Light Of The World (i.e. faith based empowerment)
Baz offers an encouraging "If God is for you, who can be against you” presentation to any audience starving for ... View More
***The Narrow View (i.e. self-help)
Storytelling is at the center of our wonderful oral tradition. Baz captivates his audience and enhances his book, The ... View More
- He is an excellent storyteller who engages his audience in a style that is conversational, yet informational and even mesmerizing. I have seen him spring his audience into action through his sheer enthusiasm and magnetic energy.
- Jillene MacCreery, Former Chief - Terrorist Travel Branch, National Counter Terrorism Center
- I work more now in the anti-trafficking field, and when discussing that conference with colleagues who were there, only a certain few presentations remained clear in our minds, and among those universally was the talk Baz gave.
- Don Love, J.D. - President Protocol Services Inc. Director of Investigations, The Defender Foundation
- "Baz is a force for good to be reckoned with. He is dedicated to rescuing the least among us from the entrapment of the nefarious forces of greed and lust. He is wise and capable. His stories open hearts to the crying need of our age to rescue the children from the forces of evil."
- Ted Baehr - Movieguide