- Founder of The Corcoran Group
- Best-selling Author
- Featured on ABC's Shark Tank
Barbara Corcoran’s credentials include straight D’s in high school and college and twenty jobs by the time she turned twenty-three. It was her next job that would make her one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the country when she took a $1000 loan to start The Corcoran Group.
As one of the “Sharks” on ABC’s hit TV show, SHARK TANK, Barbara has ponied up her own money and ... VIEW MORE
Barbara’s Rags to Riches Story
How do you turn a $1,000 loan into a five billion dollar business? According to self-made real estate empress and ... View More
How To Lead Your Team To Greatness
Ms. Corcoran, who led 1,000 + brokers at The Corcoran Group, New York’s largest real estate company, is an expert ... View More
How to Build a Business—Using Innovation, Branding, Leadership & Guts
Innovation may be the single most important key to success in today’s highly competitive marketplace. Barbara ... View More
Reinventing Yourself at Any Age
No one knows more about reinvention than D-student turned real estate maven turned TV personality Barbara ... View More
- As it turned out, your remarks were everything we hoped they would be and contained the uplifting and inspiring messages that we felt were so important for our audience to hear.
- San Francisco Association of Realtors
- I have been a realtor for over 15 years and have attended many presentations by top speakers and trainers in our industry but none can compare to Barbara Corcoran's wit, common sense, and great advice!
- Ms. Marilyn - Women Council of Realtors