Barbara Bartlein RN, CSP
- Pianist and vocalist
Barbara Bartlein, RN, MSW, CSP, is a workplace culture expert and published authority on ethics, teamwork and productivity. Pianist and singer, she brings music and motivation to all her programs.
For over 30 years, her presentations and seminars have helped professionals, teams and leaders build high performing workplaces. A clinical psychotherapist and former VP of ... VIEW MORE
Bury My Heart at Meeting Room "C" - How to Run Effective Meetings
According to the Annenberg School of Communication at USC, a typical manager attends five meetings a week and ... View More
Taking Charge of Your Time
A recent study of a thousand business people reported that 89% take work home, 65% work more than one weekend a ... View More
Building the Habits of Success
What does making your bed, flossing your teeth, and exercising have in common? They are three habits of very ... View More
Laugh your way to better balance as you realign work, home, and other demands. Utilizing humor, this presentation ... View More
- You are a consummate professional Barb, which was apparent in your availability to help us with questions, your timely responses, and your natural desire to go above and beyond our core expectations to ensure the program would be a smash hit!
- Debra R. Fullmer - TDS
- Thank You! Your presentations at the Ministry Home Care Staff Retreat were wonderful. The message was right on target and the presentation style allowed all of our participants to enjoy the day. As expected, our evaluations were overwhelmingly positive.
- Ann K. Patek - Ministry Home Care
- Thank you so much for the recent training seminars for our sales staff. Your approach of involving the participants and focusing on real sales experiences provided a practical learning experience.
- Dan Wolfgram - R & R Insurance Services, Inc.