- Veteran Official for the NFL
- Business Expert
When No. 33 blew the whistle, 22 giant men on the field and thousands of fans paid attention to what the man behind the number had to say. And when No. 33 - the “Pro-on-the-GO” - speaks, audiences laugh, and listen in rapt attention. NFL's official No. 33 is Art Holst, a man with a rich background in business, sports and civic affairs.
Mr. Holst has been a soldier, a salesman, a ... VIEW MORE
Change/Motivation — The Challenge of Excellence
Making changes and problems work FOR you in your business. Creating and developing a TEAM that recognizes and respects ... View More
Communication Skills — Effective Communication, The Key to Success
How to communicate better through the spoken or written word. Painting word "pictures" using similes and metaphors. More ... View More
Humor — Funny Thing About Football
A humorous talk comparing football to life with appropriate anecdotes from Art's 15 years as a National Football League ... View More
Sales — Scoring Touchdowns in Selling
Rapid paced presentation comparing the game of football to the "game" of selling; how to relate product features to ... View More
- We've gotten rave reviews on our meeting and in particular your contribution to its success. It was motivational, inspirational and entertaining! We were amazed at your ability to incorporate our products and people so easily into your presentation.
- Dennis J. Schneider Regional Sales Manager Tampa Region - Metropolitan Life Insurance Company
- The time you take to incorporate our message into your presentation makes your comments so very valuable to us. Many speakers are funny, like you, but few can get the message across as you did.
- G. J. Errion, Regional Operations Manager - Ford Motor Company
- The way in which you personalized the presentation with issues pertinent to independent insurance agents as well as using the names of some of our leadership made everyone feel that you were part of the independent agency system . . . .
- Joseph M. Colpitts Director of Education & Conferences - The Independent Insurance Agents Association, Inc.