Ariane de Bonvoisin
- Change Expert
- Author and Speaker
Ariane writes and speaks frequently on issues of personal and professional change, happiness and inspiration, entrepreneurship, women in the workplace, and the topic of mindful living and conscious business. She has spoken at companies such as Google, Twitter, Morgan Stanley, Investec, The IDB, KPMG, Essilor, Nestle and Redbull amongst others. She has also been a keynote at ... VIEW MORE
The 9 Principles of Change: How to navigate change and transition successfully.
In this talk, we will discuss the principles that make people successfully navigate all types of normal life ... View More
Mindfulness at Work: How to better deal with stress, be happier and more productive
Ariane is passionate about inspiring people to live conscious and meaningful lives. Most people working these ... View More
- Ariane's session at the Red Bull Amaphiko Academy in Langa was one of the highlights of the 10-day programme. Everyone in the room was touched by her own journey and sense of purpose, and inspired to find the courage to face the changes and challenges that confronted them as individuals. She shared practical pearls of wisdom, from both her stellar VC career and her new-found purpose-filled life. One of the most compelling sessions we've ever had at the Academy.
- Ian Calvert, Project Leader - Red Bull Amaphiko
- Ariane de Bonvoisin was one of the presenters during Investec’s Women in Business series; she participated in three of the events. Attendees were able to relate to and connect with Ariane on a personal and professional level and could apply her messaging to their lives. She was enlightening, entertaining and uplifting, and easily able to bond with her audience through her openness and humour. Staff were grateful to have a dynamic speaker share powerful principles. They described their engagement with Ariane as real and authentic, enabling them to make positive changes in their lives.
- Investec - Women in Business, August 2015
- "Ariane is a breath of fresh air, talking on a subject that is relevant to us all right now - change! She did an amazing job in demystifying and inspiring our staff to embrace the concept, not fear it. I wholeheartedly recommend her to all businesses who value their staff and are committed to helping them all navigate change, whether personal or professional. Business is dynamic, and change inevitable, so lets face it and learn from it."
- Rebecca Smeda, General Manager - John Brown Media