- Former NFL MVP
- Father of Two Superbowl Winning QB's
- Frequent media guest
When people think of Archie Manning, they think football. But Archie's appeal transcends his athletic achievements. People far and wide have been inspired by his warm personality, his drive and sense of humor. He was selected Father of the Year by the National Father's Day Council. He currently serves in public relations and consulting capacities for several local, regional and ... VIEW MORE
- Archie brought to our group a person who had real life experiences in an industry that the majority of people are only spectators to. Archie blended his football field lessons with those on the field of life in a manner that our guests identified with.
- Curtis J Cullison, Director Advertising and Sales Promotion - SuperValu
- Archie did a great job in putting together a message that was built around the tenants of the Boy Scouts of America's time-honored values while interjecting several entertaining stories of his football career and other life experiences.
- Joe A. Long , Scout Executive - Middle Tennessee Council Boy Scouts of America
- It is not often that a luncheon speaker will take questions or, frankly, that an audience would even be interested in talking following a large lunch, but Archie gratified our participants with personal anecdotes and a good dose of humor.
- Laura Jacobs, Program Coordinator - Consumer Bankers Association