- Award-Winning Screenwriter
- Served Eleven Years in the Navy
- Author & Subject of the Movie Antwone Fisher
In his lecture, Antwone Fisher recounts the gripping story of his tumultuous childhood, his stormy years of self-discovery, and his astonishing path to extraordinary success. With his early years so challenged they could be mistaken for fiction, Antwone captivates his audience and imparts thought-provoking lessons that are poignant and inspiring.
Antwone Quenton Fisher was ... VIEW MORE
Finding Fish: a memoir and the film, Antwone Fisher, recount the inspiring and gripping story of Antwone's ... View More
Foster Care and Adoption
Antwone Fisher spent his entire childhood in foster care, and at age seventeen, he was emancipated and left ... View More
Leadership and Management
An excerpt from Antwone's U.S. Navy evaluation while serving at Naval Communications Station Eastern Pacific ... View More
While as a society we accept that our physical and dental health are something we should take care of on a ... View More
- Mr. Fisher shared his heart-wrenching story, which quieted the audience as every person listened to and attentively awaited his every word. Though his story was filled with many tumultuous events, Mr. Fisher was very entertaining, delightful yet impactful
- University of Nebraska-Omaha
- Antwone received a standing ovation from the room that included housing providers, mental health providers, public health and social service professionals, child development staff, policymakers, and homeless youth.
- Family Housing Fund, Minneapolis, MN
- Dr. Fisher made a tremendous impact on our audience. His compassion and sincerity resonated throughout the pavilion. He gave each person a reason to dream, hope and persevere through the most difficult of situations.
- New Horizon Center, Milwaukee, WI
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!