- Acrobatic Performance Group
- Former Olympians
- Featured on TV and the 2002 Winter Olympics
Antigravity is a New York City-born aerial and acrobatic performance group of Olympic and champion level athletes. Working under the direction of creator Christopher Harrison, they execute breaktaking stage and environment-based performances that tell stories of human achievement.
Borrowing from many traditional movement disciplines, ANTIGRAVITY delivers an innovative and powerfully ... VIEW MORE
- More than impressive—astounding!
- George Lucas
- A high speed dance troupe who at times move so quickly they blue before the eyes!
- Sheryl Connelly - Daily News
- A Shot of Energy!
- Stephen Holden - The New York Times