In 2004, Governor Jeb Bush nominated Anthony Schembri to lead the largest juvenile justice system in the country and was unanimously confirmed by the Florida Senate. With a budget of over $640 million, 5,025 full time employees (including some sworn officers) and approximately 6,000 contracted employees, its mission is to reduce juvenile crime in the state. The Secretary is ... VIEW MORE
- Your keynote address at our evening awards banquet was masterful. It offered something that everyone could use as they returned to their particular workplace, namely how to provide creative leadership. Truly, it was a "Dare to Dream" speech.
- Thomas P. Keevey - State Office of Victims, Department of Law and Public Safety; State of New Jersey
- Your very humorous remarks which addressed leading and managing staff were extremely thought provoking. Judging by the comments I heard following the seminar, your comments were well received...denoting your outstanding presentation.
- Joe Smith, Executive Director - Rhode Island Justice Commission
- On behalf of the OVC staff, I want to thank you for participating in the OVC Leadership and Management workshop...You met that challenge beyond our greatest expectations!
- Donna Ray - U.S. Department of Justice