- CEO & Founder Mach 2 Consulting
Major Anthony “AB” Bourke is a highly accomplished and decorated F-16 fighter pilot who flew tactical missions in service to our country all over the world. He has accumulated more than 2,700 hours of flight time in various high performance aircraft and was one of the first pilots to fly an F-16 in homeland defense efforts over New York City in the aftermath of September 11th.
... VIEW MORE
Executing at Mach 2
There are many companies with great people and great strategies in the business world today. Ultimately the ... View More
Communicating at Mach 2
A high impact Keynote focusing on how the world’s most successful enterprises – where results truly matter – achieve ... View More
Leading at Mach 2
All great leaders have a system for driving peak performance. This hard-charging, high-impact keynote offers your ... View More
Selling at Mach 2
In addition to rising to the top of the aviation community, AB built a business career on sales excellence. After ... View More
- . . . most noticeable for the audience was the professional care and attention to detail that you put into the front end planning for the presentations and the customization of the slide program to reflect our business focus and needs.
- Jim Carter - Syncrude Canada Ltd.
- . . . we hold this meeting twice a year, and it is rare for a speaker to receive a standing ovation. You had every one of our 300 operators on their feet at the end of your presentation, w/c is a testament to you and your subject matter.
- MacGregor Read, Co-CEO - Grocery Outlet Inc.
- Your speech was very inspiring and beneficial for our operation. I immediately encouraged my people to adopt the briefing/debriefing process in our daily operation more seriously.
- Tadashi Ishiguro, President - Brother International Corporation