- Author of Eleven NYT Best-sellers
- Syndicated Columnist
- Legal Correspondent for Human Events
Ann Coulter is the author of eleven New York Times bestsellers — Adios America! (June 2015); Never Trust a Liberal Over Three-Especially a Republican (October 2013); Mugged: Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama (September 2012); Demonic: How the Liberal is Endangering America (June 2011); Guilty: Liberal Victims and Their Assault on America (January 2009); If Democrats Had ... VIEW MORE
Ann Coulter explores current events, the political process and its impact on the world.
- Ann lived up to my expectations and more. She was gracious, witty and continued to give and give to the audience. She is a true professional.
- Whatcom County Affordable Housing Council
- Ann Coulter is not only a talented writer . . . she is a talented speaker with a tremendous wit who energized our audience and was gracious to everyone she met.
- Ponte Vedra Federated Republican Women's Club