- Founder of Choose2Matter Movement
- Author of "Genius Matters" & "The Habitudes"
- Futurist and Innovation Expert
- There is a reason that Angela Maiers is recognized as one of today's most influential education thought leaders: her work resonates with teachers, school leaders, students and parents alike. At this year's Microsoft Education Empowered E 2 Conference, Maiers delivered the closing keynote, How Big is Your Brave? To say that Maiers blew the crowd away would be an understatement.
- Anthony Salcito, VP Education - Microsoft Corporation
- Wow. She was awesome to hear speak. Really authentic. She's exactly what we need. I love that she came to our HR community to show us know we can be instrumental in making people believe that they matter to our organization. We need this. Her message is simple but very powerful.
- Lilitia Bailey, Chief Human Resources Officer - Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
- We are living through a period of rapid change and many feel growing insecurity as a result. Angela Maiers' work through Choose2Matter is important and highly effective in ensuring children do not feel insignificant within that insecurity. Her empowerment of children gives us hope for a powerful future.
- Lord Jim Knight, CEO of TES - Member of the British Parliament
- Angela was very engaging in the way she really drove home the point that Customer Experience is all about people. You're not selling a product, you are selling to people and trying to make a good connection with them, understand their pain, empathize with them and make sure they know that they matter. Her message resonated very well. You could see the reaction in the room, you could see the heads nodding. Like she said, it's common sense but not common practice, which really resonated with me. Angela made the topic of customer experience more human than most. Everyone is usually really focused on product, product, product, and how they can help analyze things to help make your buying decision easier versus making it more human. I think when you humanize things it resonates more with people and makes your message more effective. She was great
- Lemonte Gregory, Senior Director of Solutions - Stratifyd
- I just listened to Angela Maiers' keynote and I cannot say enough. Angela is for real. She's authentic. Her session was honestly life changing for me and so much help. I didn't want it to end. What she has to say about the impact of mattering is incredibly powerful.
- Geraldine Cvetic, Media Specialist - Baltimore, MD Public Schools
- Angela's energy, her intensity, just pulled me right in. The whole idea of being more - and looking to people to be more - was amazing. After listening to her, I am completely energized. I'm asking myself: What can I do to change now? How can work with others to change so that we bring out the best in our students? Her message is something that is important to everyone especially in today's world.
- Lisa Allen - Baltimore County Schools, MD
Angela Maiers travels from Denver, CO and requires travel expenses are included in the speaker's honorarium.