- One of the Original Internet Entrepreneurs
- Internet Startup Expert
- Founder of GasPedal Ventures
Andy Sernovitz, one of the original Internet entrepreneurs, is founder of GasPedal Ventures, an incubator for Internet startups. He is a Visiting Scholar at the Wharton School of Business, where he teaches an MBA course on Internet Entrepreneurship, and is President Emeritus of the Association for Interactive Media, the world's largest association of Internet companies.
In 1993, ... VIEW MORE
Word of Mouth Marketing: 5 Simple Steps
You've heard the talk, you've heard the hype -- word of mouth marketing is the next big thing. But what exactly ... View More
Ethics in Word of Mouth Marketing
When your company participates in blogs, message boards, and MySpace, there are specific ethical rules you need to ... View More
Consumers in Control
Word of mouth marketing is becoming the most important, most effective, and most ethical way to promote your ... View More
- The best speaker we've ever hired. Andy can single-handedly make an event. He's one of the most provocative & entertaining speakers you will ever come across. Your audience will love him & the results of your satisfaction surveys will never look so good.
- Scott Olrich, Responsys
- Andy speaks with a vision, passion, and commitment that is rarely seen.
- Rick Murray, Edelman
- Andy provides inspirational and actionable marketing advice for our community. We've had him back 3 times and his classes always fill up!
- Sharon Guldner, eBay