Andrew J. Rotherham is a co-founder and partner at Bellwether Education Partners, a national nonprofit organization working to support educational innovation and improve educational outcomes for underserved students. Rotherham leads Bellwether’s policy analysis and thought leadership work. He is also the executive editor of Real Clear Education, part of the Real Clear Politics ... VIEW MORE
Where Education Policy and Politics Meet
A contemporary overview of what is happening in national and state education policymaking and what that means for ... View More
School Choice Is Coming, Now What?
A look at what the expansion of school choice in education means for schooling, politics, and the public education ... View More
People Are Everything
Parents know, and research shows, that teachers are the most important link in the educational chain. Policymakers ... View More
- Mr. Rotherham's presentation was lively, relevant and engaging. Participants left feeling inspired as well as challenged. Participants walked away from the luncheon presentation with concrete ideas for action. It was a success all around!
- Nina Lopez - Donnell-Kay Foundation
- Rotherham is one of those unique individuals who can frame a question or present information in a way that informs, stimulates and challenges the audience to engage with the topic and to think beyond boundaries.
- Gina Burkhardt - Chief Executive Officer, Learning Point Associates
- He has a unique ability to explain the nexus of education policy and the politics of education. He is insightful and provocative, offering anecdotes and predictive glimpses that naturally prompt a healthy debate on the topic he is addressing.
- Jeffery Cohen - President, Catapult Learning