- Founder and CEO of Simon Associates Mgmt
- Author of "On The Brink"
- Trained Practitioner of Blue Ocean Strategy
Dr. Andrea J. Simon PhD (“Andi”) is an international leader in the emerging ﬁ eld of corporate anthropology and the founder of Simon Associates Man-agement Consultants (SAMC). By employing the tools of anthropology to business environments, Andi enables CEOs, senior executives, and nonproﬁt leaders to see their companies with more observant eyes, achieve aha moments, and discover new ... VIEW MORE
- The Power of Corporate Anthropology: How “Fresh Eyes” Can Lead to Phenomenal Growth
- The Company Culture Trap: Battling the Vicious Cycle of Embedded Patterns
- New Markets Await: Techniques to Outsmart Your Competitors and Create Your Own Demand
- Demography Is Destiny: How Changing Times Impact Your Business and Why You Should Pay Attention
- Dr. Simon scored very high at my CEO group... her exercises added hands-on experiential learning.
- Pamela Olson - Vistage Chair, Chicago
- Thank you for your wonderful presentation to our St. Louis group.
- Tim Hanser
- Dr. Simon provided tremendous practical insights on how to perform an enterprise self-assessment and competition analysis. As leader of the Philadelphia CEO Group Dr. Simon was well suited to tailor her half-day program to a 90 minute presentation. Her presentation was succinct and powerful, and I know the presentation was well received by the Wharton School.
- Philip P. Jaurigue - President, Sabre Systems