- Finding Humor in Not-So-Funny Stuff
- Therapeutic Humorist
- Best Selling Author
Ever hear of a “Jollytologist”? Well meet the world’s one and only—Allen Klein. Through his books and his presentations, Klein shows people worldwide how to deal with everything from traffic jams to tragedies.
Klein got into this unusual line of work after his wife died of a rare liver disease at the age of 34. He saw how humor helped her, and those around her, cope. He also saw how ... VIEW MORE
The Lighter Side of Change
With laughter, lecture, and interactive exercises, this presentation will demonstrate how a sense of humor can help you ... View More
The Healing Power of Humor
This presentation demonstrates and documents the therapeutic benefits of humor. With laughter, lecture and playful ... View More
The Courage to Laugh
With heartwarming, and often hilarious, stories from those who have had the courage to laugh in spite of their ... View More
Let the Play Begin
“We live in an ironic society where even play is turned into work,” says theologian Conrad Hyers. “But the highest ... View More
- Thank you for your wonderfully magical keynote . . . Your insightful grasp of our profession and its challenges underscores your professionalism in taking the time to research and understand our field.
- H.Chenkin - New England Resident Service Coordinators
- You were the only speaker to receive two, not one, but two, standing ovations from the audience, which proves how much they enjoyed your talk.
- L. Dils - North American Transplant Coordinators Organization
- You received "superior" reviews for the participants in your session. Superior was the highest evaluation a speaker could receive.
- D Label - Continuity of Care Assn. of California