- Founder and CEO of Anatomical Travelogue
- Inventor and Innovator
- Author and Journalist
Alexander Tsiaras is the Founder, CEO and Editor-in-Chief of TheVisualMD.com. Mr. Tsiaras grew TheVisualMD.com out of his already well-established journalism enterprise. His self-styled journalistic career began in 1972 when, at the age of 19, he co-authored his first book Death Rituals of Rural Greece (Princeton University Press), and went on to Conception to Birth, ... VIEW MORE
You're Wellness Story: Wellness and Prevention
In his riveting presentations, Tsiaras shares images and videos from his soon to launch eBook TheVisualMD ... View More
Preventing and Reversing Heart Disease: Heart and Cardiovascular
Cardiovascular health is critical to being well, when your cardiovascular system is compromised; the human body ... View More
Preventing and Reversing Type2 Diabetes: Preventing Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 Diabetes is a current day pandemic, the number of people afflicted with this condition is on a sharp rise ... View More
- Always moving, occasionally disquieting, Tsiaras's visual explorations of the human body are compelling visual stories that show what an amazing thing the body is. He displays them . . . hoping to change how people think about health, and their bodies.
- Avery Comarow, Health Rankings Editor - U.S. New & World Report
- Striking anatomical images . . . Their purpose: To wow and inform.
- Washington Post
- A step into medicine's future.
- Chicago Tribune