- Founder of Because I Said I Would
My dad was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer on July 4th, 2011. The disease spread and on September 4th, 2012 it took his life.
I, like any son, want to remember the best of my father, but he was nothing particularly press worthy. He wasn’t an award winning author. He never met the President. He was no war hero. But what my dad did do was keep a promise. If he said he was going to ... VIEW MORE
Accountability in the Workplace
Alex uses this professional experience to craft speeches that are meaningful to a diverse corporate audience. Whether it ... View More
Alex will deliver a keynote presentation about the importance of honoring the commitments and goals we set as ... View More
- Very energizing session! I cannot commend the performance he has just given and the work he is doing on the philanthropic agenda enough. Absolutely fantastic. Really great response from the participants . . .
- Andy Stafford - Accenture
- What is so unique about Alex’s social movement is that it speaks to everyone. We highly recommend using him as a speaker at other engagements.
- Tony Diblasi - Ohio Capital Corporation for Housing
- Alex is dynamic, person- able and engaging. Keeping the attention of college-aged employees on a Friday afternoon can be a challenge, but Alex had them on the edge of their seats. One employee said that “I was crying, I was laughing, I was inspired!
- Elizabeth Lee - Cleveland State University