- Founder of Because I Said I Would
- Social Entrepreneur
- Keynote Speaker, Humanitarian and Author
Alex Sheen is a four-time TEDx speaker and the Founder of because I said I would, an international social movement and nonprofit dedicated to the betterment of humanity through promises made and kept. Sparked by a tragedy in his life, Alex created a concept called the Promise Card and began mailing cards to anyone who requested them at no cost. Since 2012, over 9.81 MILLION Promise ... VIEW MORE
Accountability in the Workplace
Alex uses this professional experience to craft speeches that are meaningful to a diverse corporate audience. Whether it ... View More
Alex will deliver a keynote presentation about the importance of honoring the commitments and goals we set as ... View More
Because I Said I Would
We live in a society that often does not respect the importance of a promise. It’s too easy to say “I’ll get to it” or “ ... View More
Life of a Promise Workshop
Do you have content needs beyond a keynote speech? Alex can also lead leadership workshops at your event. In his “Life ... View More
- Very energizing session! I cannot commend the performance he has just given and the work he is doing on the philanthropic agenda enough. Absolutely fantastic. Really great response from the participants . . .
- Andy Stafford - Accenture
- What is so unique about Alex’s social movement is that it speaks to everyone. We highly recommend using him as a speaker at other engagements.
- Tony Diblasi - Ohio Capital Corporation for Housing
- Alex is dynamic, person- able and engaging. Keeping the attention of college-aged employees on a Friday afternoon can be a challenge, but Alex had them on the edge of their seats. One employee said that “I was crying, I was laughing, I was inspired!
- Elizabeth Lee - Cleveland State University