- California Teacher of the Year
- “The Rappin’ Mathematician”
- Author of the acclaimed book, "Owning It"
Alex Kajitaniis the 2009 California Teacher of the Year and a Top-4 Finalist for National Teacher of the Year. He is the author of two acclaimed books for educators, including Owning It: Proven Strategies for Success in ALL of Your Roles as a Teacher Today, named "Recommended Reading" by the U.S. Department of Education.
Alex is also known across the country as "The Rappin' ... VIEW MORE
Owning It: How To Be Highly Effective & Love What You Do
Fifteen years ago, Alex Kajitani was a struggling new teacher in one of California’s poorest neighborhoods. His ... View More
Kajitani’s “Six in the Mix”
Six Principles to Motivate and Reinvigorate Teachers Teaching is not just what we do. Teaching is what we are. This ... View More
The TurnAround Teacher: Real Classroom Management for Real Students
After eight years of successful teaching, one of the country’s top teachers found himself with a class that left him ... View More
Rap & The Gap Why Understanding Our Students Is The Key To Helping Them Achieve
Let’s be honest: We can’t teach our students if we don’t understand who they are, and how they’re motivated. The key ... View More
- He did an awesome job. His message was exactly what our teachers needed to hear. Thank you for recommending him and helping me to arrange to have him come to our event.
- Rhonda Willis - South Carolina Leaders of Mathematics Education
- Some of the most creative work I have ever seen a teacher do.
- Dr. Harry K Wong - Author, The First Days of School
- Alex Kajitani is an amazing teacher and an incredible communicator and motivator.
- Jack O’Connell - California State Superintendent of Public Instruction
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!