- International Negotiator
- High Performance Strategist
- Author and Keynote Speaker
In the late summer of 2003, in a high-security prison of Colombia, Aldo Civico met with a top leader of the National Liberation Army (ELN) guerrilla. That first conversation turned into a series of encounters that eventually brought Aldo to become a facilitator of ceasefire negotiations between the Colombia government and the guerrilla. Shuttling between Colombia, Cuba and Washington ... VIEW MORE
THE ART OF NEGOTIATION FOR PEAK LEADERSHIP PERFORMANCE
In the complex and complicated reality, we live in, effective leadership is no more about having all the answers to all ... View More
HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR “DOMESTIC TERRORIST”: YOUR TEENAGE CHILD
(For parents and teachers) In this program, Aldo Civico teaches parents and teachers the hidden mechanisms of ... View More
LIVING YOUR DREAM. CREATING YOUR LIFE
(For Universities and Colleges) Dare to live for a great idea. Have the courage to dream big and to create your own ... View More
TRANSFORMING CONFLICT INTO OPPORTUNITY: A PATHWAY FOR FAMILY OFFICES
(For family businesses) The transfer of wealth from one generation to the other is one of the major concerns and source ... View More
- In the field of conflict resolution and peace building, I think he is one of the most innovative thinkers and practitioners... His stories are compelling and insightful..
- Sen. Mitchell - Former U.S. Special Envoy to the Middle East
- Professor Aldo Civico is a presenter with a great impact on the audience. He combines deep and rigorous knowledge on unconventional and most important issues with an always creative focus. His lectures are a guarantee of valuable learning.
- Mr. Bernardo - Special Advisor to the Bureau for Policy Development of the United Nations Development Program.
Posted February 18th 2016Whether you are dealing with a grumpy teenager, putting up with a boss who makes your life miserable, or engaging with a diffic...
Posted February 9th 2016"Every business person eventually runs into conflict. What you do next determines whether you advance forward or fall back. A...
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!