- From Garbage Collector to Wall Street Exec.
- National Speakers Association Hall of Famer
- Management and Marketing Expert
Rising from garbage collector to Wall Street executive, Alan Parisse uses his diverse life experience to deliver relevant messages on leadership, sales, and cycles of change to executives, managers, marketing and sales teams throughout the world. Alan’s audiences benefit from his sound business judgment, hard won expertise and practical solutions for dealing with reversals and taking ... VIEW MORE
The Great Salesperson featuring The Doctor of Sales
“Doctors tell us what to do and we do it. Now that’s selling! One of the best role models for selling and influencing ... View More
The New Face of a Leader
“The traditional sources of power have disappeared or diminished. Today’s leaders must re-evaluate their style and ... View More
This is Your Time
“Despite the challenges in the world – and to a considerable extent because of them – this is the time to renew and ... View More
Thriving in Turbulent Times
“Thriving in turbulent times starts with an understanding that the problems we make are almost always worse than the ... View More
- Your presentation was fantastic. We're so glad we had you on after our practice leaders. It ended up rescuing the tempo of the conference.
- Price Waterhouse Coopers
- You were sensational. You set the stage for a magnificent leadership symposium—as we all knew you would.
- Million Dollar Roundtable
- What a wonderful job Alan did. Many people said he was the best speaker they'd heard during their 20+ year P&G careers.
- Proctor & Gamble