- Empowering Students With Technology
- One of the First Christa McAuliff Educators
- Author: Empowering Students With Technology
Alan November is an international leader in education technology. He began his career as an oceanography teacher and dorm counselor at an island reform school for boys in Boston Harbor. He has been director of an alternative high school, computer coordinator, technology consultant and university lecturer. He has helped schools, governments and industry leaders improve the quality of ... VIEW MORE
Teaching Zack to Think: Critical Thinking Skills on the Net
Too many students are not sure how to separate fact from fiction on the Internet. The Internet can provide any ... View More
Creating a New Culture of Teaching and Learning
A powerful new culture of empowered teaching and fearless learning is emerging. Access to more timely information and ... View More
Smart School Design
School design can have a significant impact on the culture of learning in your school. New models of school design ... View More
Building Learning Communities
We now have tools to build and strengthen our learning communities. We have the opportunity to provide our students ... View More
- Alan was phenomenal. He engaged our attendees from the start. Even the hotel and AV staff spoke to him afterwards. They said, “we don’t often really pay attention to the keynote because we hear them all the time, but you were fantastic”. In my almost 20 years of event planning, I’ve never heard hotel staff compliment a keynote. On top of all of these kudos, Alan is just a really nice guy. It’s nice to have a keynote who is also very personable and easy to work with!
- Jennifer Cramer, Director of Conferences and Events - Pennsylvania School Boards Association
No recent articles available. Check back soon for more updates.
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!