- Mt Everest Climber
- Cancer Survivor
- International Best-Selling Author
The story of Alan Hobson's life is a breathtaking portrait in passion, persistence and peak performance spanning four decades. He not only reached the top of Mt. Everest on his third expedition only to face the inner Everest of cancer, but he is also the international bestselling author of half a dozen books and has appeared on many national television talk shows, including Oprah. A ... VIEW MORE
The Triumph of Tenacity
It happens to everyone. You establish a goal, but fall short of achieving it. You try again, but a competing priority ... View More
Bouncing Back from Setbacks
After more than a decade of preparation, Alan Hobson's first expedition to Mt. Everest missed the summit by 3,000 feet ... View More
Adapt to the Unexpected
Hobson’s second Everest attempt missed the summit by just two city blocks when the expedition's lead climber came down ... View More
Executing with Excellence
After almost two decades of preparation, an experienced Alan Hobson finally reached the summit of Mt. Everest during ... View More
- Your message of dedication, perseverance and mental toughness was right on target for our employees. Everyone in the room was astounded with the amount of insight and knowledge you possessed about our business and their roles.
- Gregory C. Franks - Merrill Lynch
- You are an absolute perfectionist and you commit to a speaking presentation the way you commit to an adventure. You do your homework, prepare thoroughly and execute passionately. In short, you reflect professionally what you have done personally.
- Bill Tate - TransAmerica
- Wow!—that is my word to describe your presentation. You were absolutely amazing and the entire group loved you. Our SVP is still raving about how you so naturally applied your journey to our group's professional journey.
- Cindy Campbell-Taylor - The Walt Disney Company