- Master of Educational Excellence
- Motivator in Leadership Development
- Speaker, Theorist & Practitioner
- "Dear Doc, On behalf of the U.S. Coast Guard Hampton Roads Black Heritage Committee, I would like to thank you for making our Black History Month Breakfast a memorable event. Those in attendance had nothing but the highest praise for the exceptional message you presented on "The African Diaspora". The program was a huge success and I received word from our Partnership In Education teachers that the students could not stop talking about your presentation when they returned to school. Thank you for participating in our event. We look forward to working with you in the future. You indeed have made it a better day!"
- DON CUFFY, Program Manager Hampton Roads Black Heritage Committee - U.S. Coast Guard
- "Thank you for sharing your time and thoughts with us at our Convocation, August 26, 2005. Your comments were inspiring and you delivered a very timely message to everyone. Please know that you are always welcome at Surry County Public Schools. Again, thank you."
- Manon H. Wilkins, Ed.D. - Division Superintendent
- "Passionate! Erudite! "Change the Dance" is pure inspirational stimulation that can be popped in the video player anytime. Adolph has provided insights into Leadership that I have not found anywhere else. Both his expertise and his passion for the Leadership and Excellence are off the charts!"
- Gary Webster, Solana Beach, CA
- "It wasn't really about getting us where we want to go, but rather about getting us back to what's important. Thanks for coming to us as a reminder and not as a savior. On a personal note I would like to thank you for helping me sharpen my leadership skills by teaching me ways to boost my team's productivity. I appreciate who you are."
- Jacob - National Home Builders Association
- "Dr. Adolph Brown should be on every school's short list as a presenter and trainer. A 5- STAR information-packed presentation. Where have you been hiding? LOL"
- NEA - National Education Association
- "Doc is hip and his spirit is sincere as he shares personal stories of his humble beginnings. Many of us experienced personal breakthroughs. You have an ability to have an instant connection to others. You are my Humble Hero!"
- Nelson Angier - Emory University
- "This is my 11X time hearing Dr. Adolph Brown speak. Call me a 'groupie.' I am still moved to tears of laughter and joy at his positive talks, wit, insight, and unique humor. We have him back as often as we can."
- - The National Medical Association, NYC
- "Dr. Brown, many thanks for the marvelous workshops you conduct for us year after year.......The feedback for your seminar was excellent. Your evaluation score was a 5 out of 5. Here are just a few of the many positive comments you received: "Has a way of making everyone feel special." "Doc is better than prozac." "Doc is out of his mind for all that is GOOD!" "I am a true fan of the Doc. He really changes lives."
- - VA Department of Health HIV/AIDS Street Outreach
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!
Adolph Brown travels from Virginia Beach, Virginia and requires Coach Class for 2