Adolph "Doc" Brown
- Master of Educational Excellence
- Motivator in Leadership Development
- Speaker, Theorist & Practitioner
Master teacher and motivator, Adolph Brown is one of America's leading authorities on Educational Excellence and Leadership Development and a highly sought after International speaker. Thanks to his hard work, his faith and attitude, and a caring village like you, Adolph has overcome an upbringing of extreme poverty and violence, welfare, fatherlessness, and a single-mother led ... VIEW MORE
Doing More With Less! Reset Your Assets! ™
Doc uses the essence of "Relationships & Attitude" to motivate employees to GET OUT OF THE BOX and stretch further ... View More
The State Test Taking Pep Rally Assembly: The Fearless Attitude!
A little stress over standardized tests can keep young people on their toes, but too much will knock them off their ... View More
The Conscious Classroom™
This keynote will explore the pedagogy of the marginalized, while exposing hidden biases. This talk will bridge the ... View More
Real Talk positively addresses “the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth” dealing with everything from ... View More
- The program was a huge success and I received word from our Partnership In Education teachers that the students could not stop talking about your presentation when they returned to school. Thank you for participating in our event.
- DON CUFFY, Program Manager Hampton Roads Black Heritage Committee - U.S. Coast Guard
- Thank you for sharing your time and thoughts with us at our Convocation. Your comments were inspiring and you delivered a very timely message to everyone. Please know that you are always welcome at Surry County Public Schools. Again, thank you.
- Manon H. Wilkins, Ed.D. - Division Superintendent
- Passionate! Erudite! "Change the Dance" is pure inspirational stimulation that can be popped in the video player anytime. Adolph has provided insights into Leadership that I have not found anywhere else.
- Gary Webster, Solana Beach, CA
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!