- Advisor for the George Lucas Ed. Foundation
- Co-founder of Powerful Learning Practice
- Author of "Blogs, Wikis, Podcasts..."
For the past seven years, Will Richardson has presented to tens of thousands of educators around the world in Australia, China, New Zealand, Norway, U.K., across the U.S. and Canada and more about the compelling intersection of social online learning networks and teaching and learning. A decade-long blogger at Weblogg-ed.com, his ideas on personal and systemic change around ... VIEW MORE
Learning in a Networked World
Whether it’s online safety or information literacy, all too often we treat the new challenges that online learning ... View More
A Web of Connections: Why the Read/Write Web Changes Everything
Having the world of information at our fingertips on the Web was in itself a powerful transformation, but being ... View More
A Shifting Notion of What it Means to Teach
The incredible resource that is the Web is changing much about what we can do with our curricula and our students. ... View More
From Information Literacy to Information Leadership
Assessing the relevance and reliability of information is a crucial skill for all educators to master and model. ... View More
- “Will Richardson is an outstanding educator. His work has moved classrooms across America from boring, uninteresting rooms filled with the drone of irrelevant information to beehives of interactivity! Educators who attend his presentations or read his blogs gain valuable insight as to how to transform their classrooms with Web 2.0 tools and strategies. I highly recommend Will’s work and his engaging presentation style to any group or organization seeking an innovative, visionary presenter and an educator extraordinaire!”
- Sheryl R. Abshire, President - Louisiana Association of Computer Using Educators
- “Will is a speaker of incredible knowledge and passion for using collaborative technologies in order to develop your own personal learning network and affording opportunities for students to do the same in the classroom.”
- Doug Peterson - Ontario
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!