Steve McClatchy is a keynote speaker and author of the award winning New York Times Bestseller, Decide: Work Smarter, Reduce Your Stress & Lead by Example. Decide has now been translated into 9 languages worldwide. In every speech Steve weaves insight, interaction, and actionable content with humor, inspiration and motivation.
He has worked with the most prominent organizations in ... VIEW MORE
Decide: Elevate Your Business & Lead in the New Economy
One decision can spark a breakthrough transformation in your business, yet thousands of decisions can fail to move ... View More
Leading Relationships: Communicate Effectively, Resolve Conflict & Lead High Performance Business Relationships
If you are in business today you are in the business of relationships. The skills of communicating effectively, ... View More
Lead! Don’t Just Manage the Process
Management and leadership are very different from one another. Both are vital to the success of a team but each ... View More
- Steve McClatchy’s speaker scores at the XChange & MES Conferences catapulted him into the No. 1 spot among more than 200 presenters over the past 5 years. This is an amazing achievement given the quality of speakers who have appeared at our events. Steve’s presentation based on his best-selling book “Decide” clearly moved one of the toughest audiences in the business world today—C-level executives from high-tech firms who place a high value on every minute of their time. Steve is at the very top of an elite group of speakers and I highly recommend him for your next conference!
- Bob DeMarzo - The Channel Company
- I received feedback from every level of the organization that your presentation was fantastic. The tools you provided us, I guarantee, will make a difference in this organization for years to come.
- Luc Robitaille, President of Business Operations - LA Kings Hockey Club
- Steve is an enthusiastic and engaging presenter. He provides a different perspective on one of the most pressing business and personal issues we face today – work/life balance. Steve keeps the audience engaged, has a realistic approach that people can follow, provides real life stories for context and leaves people motivated to succeed. Steve tailored his presentation to our needs and the overall feedback from those in attendance was extremely positive.
- Dan Valese, Contract Operations - Pfizer