Sheriff Joe Arpaio
- "The Toughest Sheriff in America"
- Bestselling Author
- Frequent Media Guest/Law Enforcement Expert
Long before Joe Arpaio became known as "The Toughest Sheriff in America", a title coined by the media, he already had a stellar career serving his country in the military and law enforcement. He enlisted in the US Army at the age of 18 when the Korean War started. Following his discharge, he became a police officer in Washington DC and afterwards Las Vegas, Nevada. Arpaio's career ... VIEW MORE
- Thank you for your participation in the Valley Leadership Government issue day. Your presentation was well received by the participants as evidenced on the evaluations! On behalf of the Valley Leadership Board and the Government Day planning committee, I want you to know how much your comments and presentation meant to the class and the program. We hope we can call on you again for a future Valley Leadership event.
- Sheryl Sculley, Assistant City Manager - The City of Phoenix
- We thank you so very much for spending your precious time with us last evening. Everybody that attended sat on the edge of their seats as you so eloquently spoke to us about your life's story fighting crime and the never ending struggle against the drug problem. You do have a natural God given oratory talent that keeps people's attention. Thanks again for coming and speaking and being so gracious to all of us.
- Larry Plummer, Event Chairman - Mesa Buckhorn Elks Lodge
- Your speech was wonderful and extremely inspirational. I actually was a presenter at the conference and very thankful that my presentation did not come right after yours, because you would be a tough act to follow.
- Catherine L. Wolfe - Lawyer