- Business Presentation Expert
- Featured Media Guest
- Author of “Small Message, Big Impact”
- The feedback I have received about your talk was fantastic. Everyone benefited from your message, and they identified very well with you.
- MIKE JAMES, PRESIDENT AND CSO - NATIONAL FINANCIAL PARTNERS CORPORATION (NFP)
- Over the last 20 years I have had many opportunities to observe sales trainers, motivational speakers, and various business communication “experts”…and I must say, you rank up there with the very best I’ve ever seen. Your enthusiasm is contagious and your energy is invigorating. Moreover, your experience, confidence and credibility shine through…you don’t just talk about selling, you actually do it! I experienced it first hand when you sold me…and that’s not such an easy thing to do. You do more than simply inform – you persuade!
- MARK MITCHELL, ADVISOR - AXA ADVISORS, LLC.
- Terri’s enthusiasm and personal engagement were apparent from our first conversation and her Small Message, Big Impact is creative, motivating and necessary in today’s market. Her connection with the group kept them engaged from start to finish and we could not have asked for a more dynamic, energetic and quite frankly, fun way to close out our time together!
- STEVE THOMPSON, EVP OF NATIONAL PRODUCTION - PRIMELENDING
- The importance of strong communication skills cannot be overstated in today’s business world. Terri shows us how to enhance our ability to reach even higher goals through more persuasive communication.
- RANDY QUIRK, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER - FIDELITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL, INC.
- …your ability to grab an audience’s attention is excellent. You are very skilled at your profession and as such, you scored the highest of all of our speakers on our evaluations. The content of your material is one that everyone can relate to, regardless of their job title, as we all do some degree of public speaking and sales and can benefit with improved communication skills.
- DEAN E. RODEWALD, VICE PRESIDENT - MATRIX FINANCIAL SERVICES
- …you do an excellent job teaching and motivating the seminar participants. Your energy level is infectious but, most importantly, your honest concern for my employees’ success encourages them to work harder to try to meet your challenges.
- BERNARD DIFIORE, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER - BENEFITMALL
Terri Sjodin travels from Los Angeles, CA and requires $1500 flat rate domestic airfare allowance, ground transportation, hotel accommodations, and a $75 meal per diem.