- Founder and CEO of Connect with Kids
- Advocate for Education Change
- Producer of Emmy-Award Winning Documentary
- You played an important role in education at DHS. Your role was crucial as conversations began and action was taken on the part of parents and students! Your energy, compassion and enthusiasm for teens is inspiring!
- Linda Cooper, PTSO Co-President - Dunwoody High School
- “We at the National Association of Junior Auxiliaries just wanted to let you know how much our Annual Meeting attendees enjoyed Stacey DeWitt. The information she presented was very relevant and she did a wonderful job connecting with her audience. Participants wrote… ‘Stacey was very straight forward’ … ‘she really got me thinking about things as my children hit the preteen years’ and ‘everything Stacey said needs to be heard by EVERY parent!’ Keep up the good work!”
- Merrill A. Greenlee, Executive Director - National Association of Junior Auxiliaries
- Once again a tremendous note of thanks for executing the event at Nickajack Elementary. The content of the program was excellent. We look forward to working with you again in the future!
- Monica Miller, Director - Sylvan Learning Center of Vinings
- Thank you again for sharing your knowledge and experience with middle school educators from across the country. This was an outstanding event for all who attended.
- Douglas Herlensky, Program Specialist - National Middle School Association
- Stacey is an excellent, eye-opening speaker . . . the realization that even though you think your child may be intelligent, they will not be able to handle risky issues when faced with them.
- Alston+Bird Law Firm, Atlanta
Stacey DeWitt travels from Atlanta, Georgia and requires Coach Class for 1