Simon T. Bailey
Simon T. Bailey
- Leadership Catalyst, Communicator and Author
- Former leader of Disney Institute
- Founder of the Brilliance Institute, Inc.
- Your presentation this week to our top sales performers was lively, upbeat and, of course, inspirational . . . noted how well you knew SunTrust . . . impressed many that you had visited one of our branches to get a sense of who we are and what we do.
- Simon, thank you for the first class presentation! Everyone loved it! I found myself nodding in agreement as you spoke. It did exactly what I wanted and people were talking about it and using the diamond analogy all day.
- Gary Shapiro--President & CEO - Consumer Electronics Association
- Everyone who heard you speak was inspired, motivated, and positively impacted by your presence and invaluable customized content. Your delivery was engaging, thought-provoking and well received. Thank you for creating an outstanding experience.
- Mary Picard--Business Development Specialist - Washington Mutual
- The first time I met Simon, I knew I had met someone destined for an amazing journey. Even then, many years ago, there was an obvious ‘brilliance’ that exuded from Simon.
- Rick Goings, Chairman & CEO - Tupperware Brands Corporation
- Simon will encourage you to pull yourself up by the bootstraps and march ever so clearly into a bright future.
- Harris Rosen, CEO - Rosen Hotels and Resorts
- From my first conversation with Simon I had a very strong feeling that he would be a great fit for our crowd. Turns out this feeling was more than just a little correct. Simon is the only speaker in the 20 years of our event to receive a standing ovation.
- Melissa Van Dyke, President - The Incentive Research Foundation
- Simon is a self-motivated leader who clearly has a zest for life, which makes his perspective regarding the ever-evolving workplace so rewarding.
- David Bagwell, President - Tishman Hotel Corporation
- Simon has a tremendous gift for adding perspective and value for those that are looking to aim higher in their personal and professional endeavors. His passion is unbridled and infectious. Needless to say, I highly recommend Simon for your professional development programming.
- Tina Eskridge, WW Director, IoT Device Experience Marketing - Microsoft
- Simon spent time getting to know our attendees and their challenges in advance so he could tailor his keynote directly to them as education leaders. He was the only thought leader that was also an active conference attendee. The result was very powerful. Our attendees left inspired and rejuvenated.
- Beverly Hutton, Deputy Executive Director - National Association of Secondary School Principals
- Simon Bailey is the BEST keynote speaker we've ever had! He was the highlight of the convention and our franchisees loved him. His presentation was incredibly customized to Goddard. I would highly recommend Simon Bailey for any franchise event and there wasn't a single thing I'd change about his presentation or our experience of working with him.
- Brian DeLong, Director, Marketing, Advertising & PR - Goddard Systems, Inc.
Simon T. Bailey travels from Orlando, FL and requires $1,500 Travel Expense + Hotel Accommodations for one night