Simon T. Bailey
Simon T. Bailey
- Leadership Catalyst, Communicator and Author
- Former leader of Disney Institute
- Founder of the Brilliance Institute, Inc.
- Your presentation this week to our top sales performers was lively, upbeat and, of course, inspirational . . . noted how well you knew SunTrust . . . impressed many that you had visited one of our branches to get a sense of who we are and what we do.
- Simon, thank you for the first class presentation! Everyone loved it! I found myself nodding in agreement as you spoke. It did exactly what I wanted and people were talking about it and using the diamond analogy all day.
- Gary Shapiro--President & CEO - Consumer Electronics Association
- Everyone who heard you speak was inspired, motivated, and positively impacted by your presence and invaluable customized content. Your delivery was engaging, thought-provoking and well received. Thank you for creating an outstanding experience.
- Mary Picard--Business Development Specialist - Washington Mutual
- The first time I met Simon, I knew I had met someone destined for an amazing journey. Even then, many years ago, there was an obvious ‘brilliance’ that exuded from Simon.
- Rick Goings, Chairman & CEO - Tupperware Brands Corporation
- Simon will encourage you to pull yourself up by the bootstraps and march ever so clearly into a bright future.
- Harris Rosen, CEO - Rosen Hotels and Resorts
- From my first conversation with Simon I had a very strong feeling that he would be a great fit for our crowd. Turns out this feeling was more than just a little correct. Simon is the only speaker in the 20 years of our event to receive a standing ovation.
- Melissa Van Dyke, President - The Incentive Research Foundation
- Simon spoke at the Association Forum Annual Meeting. He delivered a program that was such a draw that extra chairs were brought in & attendees spilled out into the hallway! That’s the kind of impact we'd like to be able to report from one of our meetings.
- Christie A. Tarantino, CAE, President & CEO - Association Forum of Chicagoland
- Simon is a self-motivated leader who clearly has a zest for life, which makes his perspective regarding the ever-evolving workplace so rewarding.
- David Bagwell, President - Tishman Hotel Corporation
- Simon will encourage you to pull yourself up by the boot straps and march ever so clearly into a bright future.
- Harris Rosen, CEO - osen Hotels and Resorts
Simon T. Bailey travels from Orlando, FL and requires $1,500 Travel Expense + Hotel Accommodations for one night