- SUBJECT OF MOVIE “SHATTERED TRUST”
- PASSIONATE ADVOCATE FOR RAPE & ABUSE VICTIMS
- CANCER SURVIVOR
"If I can protect just one child from going through what I went through, it will all have been worth it"
Shari Karney was raped and near murdered as a child. She is the subject of the NBC movie Shattered Trust: The Shari Karney Story, an Attorney, and award winning fighter for victims' rights. She shares her heartfelt story about the struggles, dangers, and disappointments growing ... VIEW MORE
ELEVATE THE HUMAN SIDE OF HEALTHCARE.
• Content covered in Shari Karney’s healthcare keynotes • Patient-Centered Care • Transform Patient Lives • Stimulate ... View More
COLLEGE CAMPUS LIFE
Maintaining Healthy Relationships Relationships aren’t always easy …especially in college where you may face all kinds ... View More
UNDERSTANDING AND PREVENTING SEXUAL HARASSMENT
In this program, Shari will equip participants to: • Understand the scope of sexual harassment and sexual ... View More
For Corporate Events: Compassionate Action in the Workplace
Corporate Motivational Speaker Shari Karney knows how to inspire employees, sales managers, and sales team to push ... View More
- There were times during Shari's presentation when you could hear a pin drop--everyone was mesmerized by Shari's message... Shari keynoted our event and spoke to 5,000 attendees at our annual conference. Several of our State Senators in Chattanooga dropped by to hear Shari speak, as well as well as representatives from the Governor's Office. Shari's "The Gift...Turning Trauma into Triumph" and her message of determination, positive attitude, overcoming adversity resonated with each person in the room. Everyone was touched and inspired to find his or her own gift. Her storytelling was spellbinding.
- Program Coordinator - Greenleaf Center
- You got the feeling that Shari was speaking from her heart, which really connected with people. She gracefully tied our mission, cause and children into her presentation---and she made very obvious her belief in our program and work, which touched everyone in the room! This was by far the BEST event we've had and Shari was in large part responsible for this outcome.
- San Diego Center for Children
- Shari spent several hours with children who had suffered child abuse...we quickly found out Shari is much more than a 'motivational speaker'...she is a 'life changer.' It was our honor to present to Shari our "Appeal for Love-Friend of the Child" Award. Everyone in the room was forever changed because of Shari's incomparable inspiration!
- Sara O'Meara, Founder, Chairman, and CEO - ChildHelp USA