Scott Bloom is a veteran comedian and television personality who has been actively working in the corporate market for the past 15 years. In addition to hosting over 300 corporate events for Fortune 500 companies, like VERIZON, IBM, General Motors, Merck and American Express, he has also had a successful career in television. Most recently, Scott was the host of his own weekly VH1 ... VIEW MORE
Audience Warm-up Segments
Each morning Scott will begin by welcoming the attendees to the general session and then proceed to warm-up the ... View More
Interactive Comedy Segments
Scott will work in his interactive comedy routines at strategic points throughout the general session (i.e., after ... View More
- We can't thank you enough! Your performance, involvement and direction really went above and beyond what we had imagined. I personally would like to thank you for all of your direction as we pieced this event together. You are wonderful to work with!
- Chief Service & Information Technology Officer - Sprint
- Thanks again for everything! Heard from many folks....they loved the show!! Really look forward to working with you again!” We could not have done it without you!
- Vice President Consumer Bank - JPMorgan Chase
- Scott Bloom was beyond amazing! During the event, he was personable and professional on and off stage. He had the crowd in stitches and was also quick on his feet with hilarious adlibs. I keep getting great feedback and in fact, I just received a letter in the mail today from our organization's president asking me to hire him back next year. I can't wait.
- Senior Event Planner - Essentia Health