- Former Model Changing the Industry
- Advocate for Mental Health
- Fighting against sexual victimization
- Nikki DuBose speaks with the beautiful intention of reaching and helping others. Her story and journey are shared with vulnerability, honesty and courage. Nikki has the ability to reach others through her own experiences and does so comfortably and powerfully.
- Jennifer Palmer - Montecatini Treatment Center
- In my work as a published HarperCollins author, I attend many mental health-related events each month. I’ve seen hundreds of speakers throughout my career, but there was something incredibly special and unique that occurred when Nikki DuBose shared her story at Montecatini’s Dream Big event. Nikki’s authenticity and ability to connect with audience filled the room with such love and openheartedness. She is a highly engaging and thought-provoking speaker, who undoubtably connected with and inspired each person in the audience!
- Shannon Kopp - Author of Pound for Pound: A Story of One Woman’s Recovery and the Shelter Dogs Who Loved Her Back to Life
- Nikki DuBose is a powerful force for good throughout the world. Her message resonates with so many young girls and boys globally and her bravery to tell her story is literally changing the course of people’s lives. Her vulnerability with her life story has opened up conversations worth having. She embodies the characteristics of Maya Angelou’s famous poem’s Phenomenal Woman & Still I Rise. “You may write me down in history, with your bitter lies, you may tread me in the very dirt, but still, like dust, I’ll rise. I am a woman, phenomenally. “
- Antonio D. Spears - Chairman & Chief Executive, Library Foundation of Santa Monica
- Nikki DuBose is both elegant and powerful. As a presenter, she exudes courage, passion, and authenticity—certain to inspire any audience. I highly recommend Nikki!
- Jenni Schaefer - Author of Life Without Ed; Goodbye Ed, Hello Me; and Almost Anorexic
- Ernest Hemingway wrote his classic, A Moveable Feast, to describe how if anyone ever had the opportunity to live in Paris that opportunity would stay with you wherever you went for “Paris is a moveable feast.” If you ever have the opportunity to experience Nikki DuBose speak, her personal, heartfelt message will stay with you as a permanent feast of hope, inspiration and deeply-felt compassion.
- Christopher Kai - World-Renowed International Speaker and Bestselling Author
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!
Nikki DuBose requires First class travel and expenses for one