- "Michelle Poler spoke at our CreativeMornings event in December and we were quite lucky to have her. A natural presenter with great enthusiasm, Michelle shared the story behind her 100 Days Without Fear project and had our audience laughing, clapping and nodding their heads along with her. She successfully mastered the balance of humility and confidence and presented in a truly entertaining way."
- Lisa Cifuentes - Creative Mornings NYC
- It was absolutely wonderful meeting Michelle and having her present at TEDxHouston 2015. Even though I knew she was nervous facing her 100th fear, you couldn't tell. Her talk was tremendously inspiring and insightfully put together. She was beyond well prepared and poured her heart into her message; everything you would ever want from a presenter. I honestly can't say enough good things about working with her as a TEDxHouston speaker. And, to top all of that off, her slides were beautiful. She's a talented designer and brave woman.I look forward to following along on all of Michelle's next adventures.
- Kara Gray - TEDxHouston
- It was inspiring to see Michelle's talk at Google NYC about her 100 Days Without Fear challenge. She made it relevant to our daily lives; the audience left feeling empowered to face their own fears. Her talent shines! Her energy and enthusiasm are undeniable, and her visual designs were absolutely flawless. People were thrilled not only by having Michelle at Google, but also for introducing her project into their lives. We look forward to having Michelle join us at many more events.
- Sofia Altuna, Agency Partner - Google
- We asked Michelle to speak from the main stage at WDS 2016, and our whole community loved her. As an organizer, I greatly appreciated her attention to detail in taking the time to understand the audience well in advance. I watched her talk from backstage and was impressed with both the authenticity as well as the energy she brought to the whole theater. If you get the chance to welcome her to your stage, don't hesitate!
- Chris Guillebeau, Founder - World Domination Summit
- SCAD was delighted to invite Michelle to address the SCAD Savannah Class of 2016 at the university’s commencement ceremony. She is a charismatic and high energy speaker with a gift for establishing instant rapport with audiences. Her curiosity, intellect, and optimism are sure to inspire her listeners to expand their horizons, visualize their goals, and find happiness – exactly as she has done.
- Paula Wallace, President and Founder - Savannah College of Art & Design
- Michelle’s presentation at Bayer provided insight to transform employees’ mindset and perspective of their fears, from not even considering taking action to thinking “what’s the best that can happen”. Attendees also understood and learned the power in sharing their own experiences facing fears to encourage people around them to go after their own. Members of the WLI Workplace, Culture and Events team noted attendees continue to share their fear and new motivation to face it.
- Melissa Mudge & La-Tonya Lawrence - Women's Leader Initiative, Bayer
- The students loved Michelle's presentation! What a wonderful way to launch the school year. She is clearly a talented visual artist and a captivating storyteller. She was well prepared and a polished, but approachable presenter. Very effective. Many parents have emailed to let know that their daughters came home sharing what they learned from Michelle's message.
- Nanci Kauffman, Head of School - Castilleja School
Michelle Poler travels from New York, NY and requires $2000 Flat Travel, plus hotel, plus event-city ground.