- Mark’s keynote focused the minds of our people and got them thinking more about their interactions with others both internally and externally. The importance of the tiny differentiators was a welcome angle and we were very pleased at how our people responded to this key messaging. Mark has an impressive talent for truly capturing an audience. A valuable and entertaining session.
- Alison Masters, Director, Marketing Communications - Microsoft
- A thoroughly entertaining and hugely practical presentation. Mark’s impressive ability to take a group of financiers through his range of communication and soft skills thinking in such a professional, captivating and relevant style exceeded all of our expectations. We will find it hard to beat the impact and value of this session at next year’s event.
- Brian May, CFO - Bunzl
- In front of our multi-national audience of more than 2,000 people, Mark Jeffries displayed a rare ability to connect with everyone, and to deliver some truly valuable tips on smart business skills and Networking, in an entertaining and engaging way.
- Jane Baird - IBM
- Mark’s ability to understand our business and incorporate that into his keynote made for an excellent session. All of our people were talking about it afterwards and the time with Mark has truly helped to focus our people on the importance of Image, presentation and soft skills and using those skills to grow our business and client relationships
- TMW Ad agency
Mark Jeffries travels from Boston, MA and requires Flat travel buyout