- Lee is an inspirational leader who demonstrates a gift for building teams. His ability to communicate his philosophy of leadership in a way that is easily embraced by others is extraordinary. Lee’s strongest trait however is that he leads by example.
- General Lloyd J. Austin III, Vice Chief of Staff - US Army
- Disney is one of the world’s prime exemplars of service . . . Lee Cockerell has played a major role in this. Lee has now set out to document his experience and principles in leading part of these developments in Disney. . . . this will be a book to read.
- Chris Voss, Professor of Operations and Technology Management - London Business School
- . . . Lee Cockerell delivers his ideas about leadership in a common sense way that can reach people & help them improve their effectiveness at work, at home, and in their communities. His leadership strategies & Disney stories will ring true for everyone.
- Ken Blanchard - Co-author of The One Minute Manager and Leading at a Higher Level
Lee Cockerell travels from Orlando, FL and requires airfare and expenses.