- Super Bowl Champion Quarterback
- Two-time NFL MVP
- Adoption Advocate
- "[Our 2003 Good Friday Prayer Breakfast] was sold out at 1,132 and became the spring board for our last two. People still comment on the message, the sincerity in your voice and down-to-earth style of speaking.
- Bob Klaus, Executive Director - Good Friday Prayer Breakfast
- Kurt is the kind of role model we wish all kids and adults, would emulate. While his professional achievements alone are outstanding, Kurt's passion for helping others motivated everyone in the room, evidenced by the positive feedback we received
- Mary K. FitzGerald, Chief Operating Officer - Pop Warner Little Scholars
- Kurt was a crowd pleaser. In between speaking, Kurt's testimony of both his football career, family life and walk with Christ was a motivation to all. His stories included family dynamics, personal struggles and Biblical scripture he had studied.
- Renee Smith, Iowa Branch Coordinator - Basket of Hope
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!
Kurt Warner travels from Phoenix, AZ and requires First class for 2