- Founder of KidTribe
- Authority on Children’s Wellness
- TEDx Speaker
- The White House Easter Egg Roll was everything we had hoped for and Kellee brought even more sunshine and smiles to the faces of our guests, creating memories of a lifetime. It wouldn’t have been the same without her.
- Michelle Obama - The White House
- Kellee is an innovator with an outstanding ability to communicate. Her ideas and philosophies ignite ideals in education. Her programs change lives and foster growth. Kellee is a rock star.”
- Leland Melvin - NASA
- Kellee brings life and inspiration to conferences. Teachers and youth alike adored her positive messages about dreaming big, being a leader, and living a legacy. Her keynote and exhilarating performance and was a highlight of the entire event.
- Peter Benson - Search Institute
- Kellee’s ability to reach audiences, inspire, and entertain is amazing. Her passion for the youth is evident in her glowing enthusiasm, heartfelt humor, and knowledgeable expertise. She is a role model and a favorite.
- Ken Bentley - Nestle USA
- Kellee’s clear messages and positive programs are the medicine for what ails most kids today.
- Robert Sallis MD - Kaiser Permanente & Past President of American College of Sports Medicine
- Kellee is one of our most revered presenters, always with the highest evaluation scores from attendees. Her keynote leaves everyone smiling and her stories remind us why we do what we do and how important it is to work with children.
- Tia Quinn - BOOST Leadership Conference
Kellee McQuinn travels from Los Angeles, California and requires Coach Class for 1 and expenses