- Author of The Mother Daughter Dance
- Keynote Speaker, Retreat Leader
- Spiritual Director
- It is my pleasure to give Jeannie DuBose my highest recommendation as a keynote speaker. She spoke to our largest annual fundraiser, delivering valuable information and analysis in an inspiring and entertaining manner. Her passion about her subject matter is infectious, giving attendees a fresh perspective on major aspects of their lives.
- Mary K Behrens, Executive Director - The Women's Fund, LaCrosse, WI
- Jeannie DuBose's lecture and facilitation of our Women's Retreat was full of insight and humor, delivering a heartwarming message that left us buzzing with renewed vigor. As one attendee summed up for us all, "It was a mountaintop experience!"
- Katie VanBrackle - Alpharetta Presbyterian Church, Alpharetta, Georgia
- When Jeannie Cochran DuBose explores the Mother-Daughter relationship, her presentation traces the complicated tenderness and touch, tension and strain that is the story of every woman's life. The experience is a map of vital feeling.
- Ann Teaff, Head of School - Harpeth Hall School, Nashville, TN
- Jeannie Cochran DuBose is a stellar presenter: intelligent, articulate and engaging. Her closing keynote address for our conference, "Knowing Your Story," left attendees enriched by the context of her message and the power of her storytelling.
- Diane Dixon, CLU, President - Women in Insurance and Financial Services, Colorado Springs, CO
- Jeannie DuBose's exploration of the Mother/Daughter relationship touches everyone at some level. Jeannie has a powerful way of bringing this relationship to light and helping audience members examine their own relationships throughout generations.
- Susan Gray - Summer Speaker Series - Monteagle, TN
- Jeannie DuBose brings charm, wit, depth, intelligence and warmth to her audience. Her skills as a professional, combined with a very creative and original presentation, provide a powerful lens through which our own stories become more meaningful.
- Jackie MacMillan, Chair - Orchard House School Event for Parents and Students, Richmond, VA
- Her message resonates on many levels; she offers a compelling approach to help audience members unearth the individual they've become, both personally and professionally. Her closing keynote at the conference was powerful, insightful, and emotive.
- Karen Lindsey-Lloyd, Director, Diversity Field Development - Northwestern Mutual Financial Services, Milwaukee, WI
- Jeannie DuBose gave a touching presentation on Mother-Daughter relationships. It was clear that she touched a deep chord with the audience, as many guests stayed afterward to share their own stories, with both laughter and tears.
- Demie Stathoplos, Executive Director, Health & Healing - Canyon Ranch, Lenox, MA
- "I wholeheartedly recommend Jeannie Cochran DuBose for any speaking opportunity under consideration. As a guest speaker for our summer meeting at the Greenbrier, she was one of the highest rated speakers at the meeting. We had over 600 people in attendance and Jeannie had a 9 plus rating from an extremely demanding audience. Both her topic and delivery were outstanding."
- David Bartholomew, Chapter Chair - Young President Organization, The Greenbrier, W VA
Jeannie DuBose travels from Asheville, NC and requires full fare coach class for one