Dr. Gary Bradt
Dr. Gary Bradt
- Leadership Consultant
- Clinical Psychologist
- C-Suite Executive Coach
- We heard so many positive comments about your talk and have also heard several references to 'clearing the rubble and finding the ring' as people jumped back into their day-to-day work!
- Fidelity Investments
- Gary did an outstanding job. He met with the VP of Operations and Human Resources prior to the meeting to understand the issues. He was a hit.
- Guardian Life Insurance Company
- Very special Thanks for your speech . . . As always, you bring such great insights on managing and leading through change. The team seemed renewed and encouraged about the future. Your guidance was a winning approach for us.
- Ernst & Young LLP
- You were just fabulous during the offsite—everyone enjoyed your talk and I think it got people really motivated. We received a lot of great feedback.
- The Weather Channel
- It was my desire that at the end of this meeting our team members would look at change differently and come to accept its presence . . . Your open, transparent, relational presentation reduced the resistance to change of our team.
- Thank you for the absolutely fabulous presentation you did last week. It was more than a home run. Our goal of arming the organization with some practical doable things at the end of the presentation was clearly, clearly well met.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- In short, he was great—perfect for our theme of "Change and Opportunity . . .” And, for what it's worth, very approachable and someone who seems like a very good guy. I would strongly recommend him.
- AstraZeneca Canada
- He was an incredible speaker. What I really liked was the actual tools he gave us to use. All too often speakers tell you to do something but not how to do it. It wasn't just an abstract lecture, but a fun, inspirational, how-to event. Really enjoyed it.
- Medical Group Management Association
- It's rare that you can take home more than one good point from a one-day course; with yours there were too numerous to name. Thank you for a very enjoyable and fulfilling day.
- Annie Penn Memorial Hospital
- The group LOVED you and your message. Personally, I learned so much from you, which I applied immediately in both my professional and personal life. Thank you for helping us create such a memorable program.
- Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- Thank you for taking the time and effort to be a part of our National Sales Meeting last week in Montreal. The feedback to your presentation on Monday evening has been everything from 'Fantastic,' 'Awesome,' 'Wow,' 'Very thought provoking,' etc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Canada
- I have never met anyone that wasn't touched by Gary's message and approach. I can't imagine a group—that deals with real life issues daily, that is under tremendous stress and wants to do a better job—that wouldn't love Gary's message and his delivery.
- Harland Clarke
- Gary was one of the best speakers I've heard or contracted in my 18 years with NCL. He was outstanding and resonated fully with the audience. We would absolutely like to utilize Gary's talent at other upcoming meetings.
- Norwegian Cruise Lines
- A 10 on a scale of 10. Gary’s presentation had relevant topics that captured the attention of our audience. Our CEO was exceptionally pleased with the level of professionalism and forethought placed on the session's contents.
- Marine Corps Community
- This year’s NA LIM was the highlight of my PMI career to date, and it was due in very large part to your professional, inspiring and thought-provoking keynotes—our leaders responded exactly as we had hoped would be the case.
- Project Management Institute
- Excellent. Way beyond my expectations. I wish you could have heard the feedback I was getting. Life change took place today.
- Baptist Convention of Maryland/Delaware
- Dr. Bradt is an excellent presenter and his metaphor of the ring in the rubble opened my eyes to situations, present and past. I have used it almost daily with life situations and it has provided me a greater understanding of why things happen as they do.
- Alberta Canada Provincial Government
Half Day $17,500.00
Dr. Gary Bradt travels from Greensboro, North Carolina and requires $1500 flat airfare fee plus Ground transportation and Hotel