- "The World's Worst Waiter!"
- Professional actor/entertainer for 20 years
- Customer Service Humorist
- Thanks so much for suggesting Don Pryor to entertain us at our recent conference in San Antonio. He kept us all in stitches the entire evening. Don has a way of judging personalities of guests and "serving" each table in the appropriate manner.
- Barbara Sanders - Convault
- All I can say is . . . Wonderful! I can't begin to tell you how much i enjoyed watching you. You were truly a delight! I've had some very good feedback—everyone seemed to enjoy your performance very much. You made it a most memorable evening.
- Denise Fisher, Executive Assistant
- The past president of our company had just announced his retirement and we wanted to do something very special. Mr. Pryor made this banquet dinner just that but much more special. His "The World's Worst Waiter" performance was uproarious.
- M. A. Saucier - Reynolds-Holiday & Snyder Co., Inc.
- Don Pryor did an outstanding job. No one knew that he would be working with the banquet staff from the hotel, so it was a complete surprise. After watching Don's promo video I felt he would provide the comic touch we needed and we were not disappointed.
- Gladys A. Keith - American Family Insurance
- Don—You were awesome. Thank you many times over for making our final day a true success. Our guests were talking about you all day and night and I'm sure they went home to tell their friends, family and co-workers about your wonderful service.
- Lance Rantala - Blue Hawk Cooperative
- As you said, a third will recognize the performance as a sham, a third will wonder if it is a setup, and a third will be clueless. Your presentation was humorous, but you had a message that hit professionals like orthodontists right on the target.
- Sharon Hunt - Southern Association of Orthodontists
Meal Program & Short Program $4,000.00
Extended Program (Q&A, Customer Service) $5,000.00
Don Pryor travels from Austin, Texas and requires Coach class for one (1)