- Founder and President of Wine To Water
- CNN Hero
- He takes you on an emotional journey to communities whose living conditions are unimaginable to most of us. His ability share his vision, passion, commitment and excitement for his global mission has ignited a flame of passion in our membership as well.
- Carol Owen, VP - Site Southeast
- Doc is a fantastic person. His humility and dedication to making the world a better place is contagious for children and adults. His colorful and human stories of Africa and his work kept these youngsters captivated. I enthusiastically recommend him.
- Scott Brogan, Founding Director - Brilliant Lecture Series - Conversations with Brilliance
- Doc Hendley is the epitome of the individual who has made a difference. He never planned to do this but when he saw a need, he saw that he had a talent to actually direct efforts at improving that need.
- Dr. Jim Woodward Chancellor - NC State University
- Doc Hendley is setting a compelling example of the value of hard work and a vision to help others. He has taken a common place object and used it to mobilize communities in America to help suffering communities around the world.
- Rep. Virginia Fox - North Carolina, 5th District, Winston-Salem
Keynote (EST) $15,000.00
Keynote (PST) $20,000.00
Keynote (CST) $17,500.00
Doc Hendley travels from Boone, NC and requires flat travel + up to 2 nights hotel & meals for 1