- Louisiana Teacher of the Year
- Author, Songwriter and Lecturer
- Inspiring Communicator
- Debbie was a "GRAND SLAM!" We LOVED LOVED LOVED Debbie Silver. Debbie got us all laughing together. She provided much needed comic relief. Thank you for working with us in obtaining her.
- Geri Fitzgerald - AdvancED Wyoming
- Debbie Silver was magnificent! There is no other way to put it. She brought the crowd to their feet and we were all left wanting more of Debbie Silver!
- Mary A. Levens - South Carolina Science Council
- Debbie is amazing, funny, engaging, and all around fantastic!! She brought the house down and was well received by all. Our crowd absolutely loved her and her story! All of the evaluations for her were very positive and at our highest ranking.
- Penny Fraumeni - Association of California School Administrators
- Debbie Silver was wonderful! Our school district LOVED her and her stories. She made everyone laugh and then cry, and laugh some more! After spending just a couple hours with her, I felt like I knew her my whole life. What a great person.
- Fred Laudadio, Director of Learning Services and Technology - McHenry School District 15
- She was the best! My staff loved her and her presentation! We had a great day and the staff have been complimenting the Institute that was planned . . . I would highly recommend her for PD. Thanks for everything!
- Bob Pierson - Flora Community Unit District #35
- Debbie was a great hit with our teachers, administrators and all those in attendance! Her presentation exceeded our expectations in that we laughed, cried, and were reminded about the important work of teachers and school administrators.
- Cynthia A. Bryant - Director of Federal Programs - Roosevelt School District No. 66 - Phoenix, AZ
- Debbie was in top form when she began her program for our teachers in Easton, PA on August 23, 2016. We enjoyed every minute of her presentation. She was especially funny and humorous on relating those classroom experiences that we all shared as educators and support staff. Our staff was grateful to us for having her visit with us and for starting our year with such a poignant and humorous speaker. Thanks for your assistance!
- John Reinhart, Superintendent of Schools - Easton Area School District
- My staff absolutely loved her. They laughed and cried. She spoke right to our hearts and souls as educators. We're using one of her books for a book study this year.
- Austin Theobald, Principal - Rushville Elementary School East
Debbie Silver travels from Dallas, TX and requires Coach class for 1 and expenses