- AUTHOR: PREDICTING THE TURN
- STARTUP & VENTURE CAPITAL ADVISOR
- DIGITAL INNOVATOR
- I’ve worked with Dave in several capacities on the conference circuit. He’s been a trusted advisor, helping my team to shape event content and programming. Dave’s unique experience – spanning brand at P&G, agency at Rockfish, and with entrepreneurs at the Brandery – positions him as a versatile and knowledgeable resource for conference creators and attendees alike. As a speaker, he is dynamic and engaging on both small and large stages. Book Dave for your next event, and I guarantee that you won’t be disappointed.
- Katharine Panessidi - VP, Content & Programming at Comexposium
- Dave Knox challenged us to think differently about everything – exposing us to new start-ups, technologies, and engagement techniques. Most importantly, he encouraged us to NOT follow our own rules but TO follow the rules of our target audience if we want to be invited to play in their sandbox. Working with him is exciting, scary, but ALWAYS delivers the right results.
- Heather Shultz - Vice President, Participant Marketing Fidelity Investments
- This book is packed with current and relevant examples of how the game is changing between big companies and start-ups. It's a one day read because Dave's writing is so compelling, honest, and insight based. The lessons are clear, and so too is the overarching lesson that the competitive advantages are shifting, and winners must prioritize the speed in new business models.
- Chris Foley , SVP/CMO - Pepperidge Farm
- I had the privilege of using Dave Knox as an opening speaker and would echo what one of my attendees told me afterwards 'Dave Knox was the best opening keynote I have ever heard'. He energized the room and set the tone for the day!
- Christine Franklin - Executive Director, PoC3
- As a relocation management company that serves some of the world's biggest businesses, we see the positive workforce implications for those that can recognize and respond to industry changes. Dave's presentation delivered a powerful message that companies of all sizes can adapt and even capitalize on the technology and innovation in our rapidly evolving global economy.
Dave Knox travels from Cincinnati, OH and requires coach class travel and expenses for one