So you’ve got goals, and you’re ready to make some serious headway to become who you want to be in 2019.
On today’s episode of The Next 24 Hours, I’m talking to a good friend of mine who I consider a goal-achieving expert. Craig Heimbuch has written 16 books. He has traveled the world as a guest lecturer and brand expert. But if you had told him that 10 years ago, he never would have believed you.
Craig was a brilliant journalist. He loved his work, but it wasn't paying the bills. I happened to see Craig at a party on the day that his boss asked him to work more hours for less pay, and he says that what happened next changed his life forever.
On this show, I have Craig talk us through his unconventional career path and the daily habits he implements to crush his goals every year:
Listen in to hear:
- The incredible thing that happened when he put his two weeks in his dream job
- How to break through panic when you worry that you're in the wrong career (we've all been there.)
- How his creative passion landed him a corporate opportunity
- Why taking risks is vital to success
- The technique he used to shatter his sales records and pitch success rate
- How to make time for personal development (Even when you have 4 kids and 9 jobs!)
I'm really excited to share this episode with you because Craig uses strategies in his everyday life that could revolutionize the way you see yourself and achieve your goals.